The zinc oxide market share stood at USD 4.10 billion in 2018. The report is aimed at delivering a comprehensive description of the zinc oxide market dynamics and structure by identifying and providing information regarding the key market segments. It also focuses on an all-encompassing analysis of leading market players by financial position, product, product portfolio, price, growth strategies, and regional presence. It offers PORTER’s analysis and SWOT analysis to record the question of shareholders and highlights the investment potential in the upcoming future. It also showcases what procedures and strategies; companies are currently implementing in the market. It further examines the ways and components convincing market expansion, growth patterns, restricting factors, and market strategies.
Report Aim & Scope:
• Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
• An overview of the market based on geographical scope, segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
• The report presents the estimated market size by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
• The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Europe.
Agreement Between Zinc Oxide LLC and Zochem to Spur Business Opportunities
Zinc Oxide LLC, a supplier and manufacturer of inorganic compounds announced that it acquired a subsidiary of American Zinc Recycling LLC, Zochem. The agreement between the company will involve a transaction of all Zochem’s manufacturing operations and product lines. Zochem’s extensive domestic and global distribution network will remain the same. The acquisition of Zinc Oxide LLC will aid the expansion of the zinc oxide market during the forecast period owing to the manufacturing and production of zinc oxide with the French Process method, as it is considered the best method for high-quality zinc oxide.
Moreover, Ed Smith, the Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, said in a statement, “The acquisition of Zochem demonstrates our commitment to being the leading zinc oxide supplier in North America. This move will benefit customers by ensuring a stable source for any grade of the highest-quality zinc oxide. In addition, many customers will benefit from reduced shipping costs and transit times, as approximately 80% of the North American zinc oxide market is within a 500-mile radius of our two plants.”
Key Players Assessment in this Research:
• The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
• It provides details of the major vendors involved in this market
• A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
• The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
• The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
Browse Summary of This Research: