Passengers can make adjustments to their flight reservations on Hawaiian Airlines' official website or through the airline's dedicated mobile app. This online Hawaiian Airlines Change Flight service makes it easier to make modifications and revisions to your Hawaiian Airlines reservation. For every customer or passenger, using Hawaiian Airlines' website or mobile app is simple and convenient.
The following are the steps to modify your flight online:
- Go to Hawaiian Airlines' official website or download their mobile app.
- Locate and choose the "My Trips" option.
- Next, input the confirmation code, e-ticket number, and the last name of the ticketed passenger.
- Select "View My Trip" from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select the "Change My Flights" option.
- Now, for the next step, follow the on-screen directions.
- Pay the difference in flight fares as well as the change charge (if any).
- Finally, ensure that you receive the updated ticket confirmation through email or phone.
Check Also: British Airways Change Flight Policy