Flight cancellations and changes have become all too typical during the Coronavirus outbreak. During this time, the airlines are also allowing travellers to make changes to their bookings. American Airlines prioritises the safety and well-being of its passengers, as well as consumer pleasure. Here's everything you need to know about Changing Flights with American Airlines. Continue reading to learn more about American Airlines' modification and cancellation policies.
American Airlines' policy on flight changes is as follows:
For both domestic and international flights, American Airlines has eliminated all flight fees. The following are some of the most important aspects of the revised flight change policy.
- There will be no change charge if you are travelling to a domestic destination, regardless of whether you have a First-class, business, premium economy, or main cabin ticket.
- American Airlines will waive the whole change flight cost for short-haul and long-haul international flights.
- If your new flight is more expensive than the original, you will just have to pay the difference in prices.
- If the revised flight cost is less than your original flight fare, you will get a refund in the form of Travel credits from American Airlines.
- All types of tickets, including AAdvantage award tickets, are subject to the revised change flight change policy.
Check Also: Air Canada Change Flight Policy